Most Holy Trinity Church, Hinton-in-the-Hedges
With St. Peter’s Church, Steane
The civil parish of Hinton-in-the-Hedges consists of just the village and a few outlying dwellings, with the civil hamlet of Steane being under the jurisdiction of Farthinghoe.
However, the Church Parish is that of both the churches at Hinton-in-the-Hedges AND Steane – a merger that took place in 1752.
The Church Parish of Hinton-in-the-Hedges with Steane is part of the Benefice of Astwick Vale together with the churches at Aynho, Croughton, Evenley and Farthinghoe.
Services are held in each church in the benefice and details of these and the other church activities can be found at www.astwickvale.co.uk
The historical details of each church will be added to this page soon.